Don't Wait, Enroll Today
IMPORTANT: If you do not elect your benefits during the annual Open Enrollment period or within 31 days of your date of hire, you will not have Roper St. Francis Healthcare health plan coverage until the next year unless you have a qualified life event as defined by the IRS.
HAVE A QUESTION?
How to Enroll
Please follow the directions below to enroll for your Roper St. Francis Benefits.
Want to learn more? View the 2020 Roper St. Francis Open Enrollment Video.
Ready to Enroll? Enroll Now
Consider Your Options
- Take the time to review “What’s New for 2020” along with our medical, dental, vision and other plan options to determine the best plan for you and your family.
- Determine your contribution into your Health Savings Account (for Alliance Save participants) and/or Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Day Care).
Make Your Selections
- Complete your selections from Oct. 17-31 by visiting the RSFH Benefits portal.
- Use “RSF” plus your employee number as your username (ex. RSF00000) and your Social Security Number with no dashes as your password (ex. 000000000).
Confirm Your Selections
- Print your confirmation statement from the website as proof of enrollment. No confirmation statements will be mailed to
- Please note that adding dependents to the plans requires you to submit the necessary documentation prior to your enrollment deadline.
Forgot Your Password?
Step 1: Click here, then click on “Can’t access your account.”
Step 2: Select “I have a problem with my password” and click “Next”.
Step 3: Provide your Username, which is “RSF” plus your five- or six-digit employee number (example, RSF00000 or RSF000000). Click on “I’m not a robot”. A security code will be sent to your email. Enter the six digit email verification code and click “Next”. Create a new password.
How to Enroll and Make Changes
In addition to this website, Roper St. Francis Healthcare provides you with online enrollment and more through the RSFH Enrollment Portal.
What information can I find on the RSFH Benefits Portal?
You will elect your benefits through the RSFH Benefits Portal. In addition, you will be able to locate information specific to you and your family’s benefits.
How do I print a Teammate Summary Report through the Portal?
STEP 1: Login to your account at rsfbenefits.hrintouch.com
STEP 2: Select Benefit Enrollment
STEP 4: Click the print icon