Don't Wait, Enroll Today
IMPORTANT: If you do not elect your benefits during the annual Open Enrollment period or within 31 days of your date of hire, you will not have Roper St. Francis Healthcare health plan coverage until the next year unless you have a qualified life event as defined by the IRS.
HAVE A QUESTION?
The Alliance Out-of-Area plan is specifically designed for those teammates who live outside of the Tri-County area (Berkeley, Dorchester and Charleston counties). This plan features fixed, low co-pays for most routine services, except you have access to providers in both the Roper St. Francis Health Alliance network and the BlueCross BlueShield nationwide network.
Coverage for Frequently Used Services - Alliance Out-of-Area
Contribution Rates -- Alliance Out-of-Area
* Teammates with a hire date, status change, or life event with an effective date from January 1, 2021, through December 31, 2021, will default to the Qualified status for enrollment in the 2021 and 2022 medical plans.
* Teammates with a hire date, status change, or life event with an effective date from January 1, 2020, through December 31, 2020, will default to the Qualified status for enrollment in the 2020 and 2021 medical plans.
Alliance Out-of-Area Overview
- Same coverage as Alliance Prime plan when using the RSF Health Alliance
- Can use RSF Health Alliance or BlueCross Blue Shield nationwide providers.
- You pay 20% co-insurance after deductible (when using the RSF Health Alliance network)