Don't Wait, Enroll Today
IMPORTANT: If you do not elect your benefits during the annual Open Enrollment period or within 31 days of your date of hire, you will not have Roper St. Francis Healthcare health plan coverage until the next year unless you have a qualified life event as defined by the IRS.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Roper St. Francis Healthcare is offering an expansive new voluntary product line through BenePlace. The following new programs will be available to part-time and full-time teammates during open enrollment for 2024, or upon a qualified life event:
- Critical Illness (MetLife) Learn More | Watch the Video
- Accident Insurance (MetLife) Learn More | Watch the Video
- Hospital Indemnity (MetLife) Learn More | Watch the Video
- Life with Long Term Care (Chubb) Learn More | Watch the Video
- Identity Protection (Allstate/Aura) Learn More about Allstate’s Plan | Learn More About Aura’s Plan
- Legal (LegalShield) Learn More
In addition, the following new offerings will be available to part-time and full-time teammates in January 2024. You will not need to wait until open enrollment or a qualified life event to enroll directly with the carriers for the plans below.