Don't Wait, Enroll Today
IMPORTANT: If you do not elect your benefits during the annual Open Enrollment period or within 31 days of your date of hire, you will not have Roper St. Francis Healthcare health plan coverage until the next year unless you have a qualified life event as defined by the IRS.
HAVE A QUESTION?
RSFH Learning Center
Enrollment at the Roper St. Francis Healthcare Learning Center is available to children of Roper St. Francis Healthcare teammates. The center accepts children from six weeks to five years old. Roper St. Francis Healthcare Learning Center is conveniently located in West Ashley. You may contact the Learning Center at (843) 722-2293.
- Location: 16 Farmfield Ave, Charleston SC 29407
- Hours: 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Summer Hours: 6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Closures: All recognized RSFH holidays.
- Services provided: 6 weeks – 5 years old including a preschool and 4 year old kindergarten programs.
- Eligibility: RSFH teammates who work 40 hours or more per pay period.
(Rates are subject to change.)
INITIAL REGISTRATION AND YEARLY RE-REGISTRATION FEES (per child)
* Not to exceed $190.00 per family.
FULL-TIME FEES (MONDAY-FRIDAY) (per child)
|Infants through 2-Years-Old||$210.00|
|3- and 4-Year-Olds||$192.00**|
* Child must be 2-years-old by September 1, 2019.
** Child must be 3-years-old by September 1, 2019.
DROP-IN FEES (per child)*
|Infants through 2-Years-Old||$60.00/$20.00|
|3- and 4-Year-Olds||$45.00/$10.00***|
* Drop-in service is only available when a full-time child is absent. Please call the center to discuss availability and drop-in procedures.
** Child must be 2-years-old by September 1, 2019.
*** Child must be 3-years-old by September 1, 2019.
MEALS FOR DROP-IN SERVICE
- $4.00 PER MEAL
- Parents provide diapers, wipes, infant formula, and baby food.
LATE PICK-UP FEES
Late pick-up fees are charged (refer to Parent Handbook).
The Center is closed on all RSFH-recognized holidays.