Don't Wait, Enroll Today
IMPORTANT: If you do not elect your benefits during the annual Open Enrollment period or within 31 days of your date of hire, you will not have Roper St. Francis Healthcare health plan coverage until the next year unless you have a qualified life event as defined by the IRS.
HAVE A QUESTION?
How to Enroll and Make Changes
Please follow the directions below to enroll for your Roper St. Francis Benefits.
Ready to Enroll? Enroll Now
Consider Your Options
- Take the time to review “What’s New for 2024” along with our medical, dental, vision and other plan options to determine the best plan for you and your family.
- Determine your contribution into your Health Savings Account (for Alliance Save participants) and/or Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Day Care).
Make Your Selections
- Complete your open enrollment selections from Oct. 12-Oct. 26 by visiting the RSFH Benefits portal.
- Username: Use “RSF” plus your employee number (ex. RSF00000). If your employee number is J82472, you would just enter RSF82472 as your username.
- Password: Use your date of birth in this format: the 2-digit date of your birth, followed by the first 3 letters of your birth month, followed by the 4-digit year of your birth (ex. 16Jun1976). (NOTE: Be sure to capitalize the first letter of your birth month.)
Confirm Your Selections
- Print your confirmation statement from the website as proof of enrollment. No confirmation statements will be mailed to your home.
- Please note that adding dependents to the plans requires you to submit the necessary documentation prior to your enrollment deadline.
Forgot Your Password?
Step 1: Click here, then click on “Can’t access your account?”
Step 2: Select “I can’t remember my password” and click “Next”.
Step 3: Provide your Username, which is “RSF” plus your employee number (example, RSF000000). Click on “I’m not a robot” and click “Next”. Choose your verification method and click “Next”. Enter the six-digit verification code sent by text or email and click “Next”. Enter and Confirm your new password and click “Next”.
What information can I find on the RSFH Benefits Portal?
How do I print a Benefits Confirmation Statement through the Portal?
STEP 1: Login to your account at rsfbenefits.hrintouch.com
STEP 2: Select “Click Here to Get Started”
STEP 4: Click the print or save icon