Don't Wait, Enroll Today
IMPORTANT: If you do not elect your benefits during the annual Open Enrollment period or within 31 days of your date of hire, you will not have Roper St. Francis Healthcare health plan coverage until the next year unless you have a qualified life event as defined by the IRS.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Accident Insurance (New for 2020!)
Accident Insurance from The Hartford provides benefits when injuries occur as the result of a covered accident. You can use the benefit payment in any way you choose – from expenses not covered by your medical plan to day-to-day costs of living such as the mortgage or your utility bills. You have a choice of two accident plans, a “low” and a “high” plan, which allows you the flexibility to enroll for the coverage that best meets your needs.
- The plan will pay a benefit for a covered person who experiences emergency, hospital and treatment care for a covered accident.
- Your spouse and children (up to age 26) are also eligible.
- Want to learn more? Watch the program video.
- For details, view the plan overview: CareAlliance-Roper ACC BHS
- If you have additional questions about the Accident Insurance plan, please contact The Hartford at 1-866-547-4205 or visit their website at www.thehartfordatwork.com