Don't Wait, Enroll Today
IMPORTANT: If you do not elect your benefits during the annual Open Enrollment period or within 31 days of your date of hire, you will not have Roper St. Francis Healthcare health plan coverage until the next year unless you have a qualified life event as defined by the IRS.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Roper St. Francis Virtual Care makes it easy to see a healthcare provider – anytime, anywhere – from your home or on the go. All you need is your computer or mobile device to see a doctor any time, day or night. During your video visit, the doctor will ask questions, answer questions, diagnose your symptoms and, if appropriate, call in a prescription to your local pharmacy.
How to Use It
There are two easy ways to use Roper St. Francis Virtual Care:
1. Download the Roper St. Francis Virtual Care mobile app from the App Store or Google Play
2. Visit RSFHvirtualcare.com. You must register before you can start using the service.
What types of conditions can doctors treat?
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Bronchitis and other respiratory infections
- Sinus infections
- Ear infections
- Rashes and other skin irritations
- Urinary tract infections
- And more!
When should you use video visits?
- You need to see a doctor, but can’t fit it into your schedule
- Your doctor’s office is closed
- You feel too sick to drive
- You have children at home and don’t want to bring them with you
- You’re on business travel and stuck in a hotel room
Roper St. Francis Virtual Care is not a replacement for your primary care doctor. You should continue scheduling office visits for regular checkups and preventive care. For true emergencies and life-threatening issues, go to the emergency room or call 911.