Don't Wait, Enroll Today
IMPORTANT: If you do not elect your benefits during the annual Open Enrollment period or within 31 days of your date of hire, you will not have Roper St. Francis health plan coverage until the next year unless you have a qualified life event.
HAVE A QUESTION?
New to Roper St. Francis?
Roper St. Francis is committed to the people who do so much each day for our patients. As part of that commitment, we provide comprehensive benefits for you and your family.
Review Your Benefit Options
- Take the time to review our medical plan options—Alliance Prime, Alliance Flex, Alliance Save and Alliance Out-of-Area—to determine the best plan for you and your family.
- Determine your contribution into your Health Savings Account (for Alliance Save participants).
- Consider enrolling in a medical or dependent care Flexible Spending Account.
- Review your dental and vision plan options.
- Review more details on all of your 2018 benefits.
Complete your selections within 31 days
- You must complete your benefits selections within 31 days of your date of hire by visiting the RSFBenefits portal at rsfbenefits.hrintouch.com.
- You will be prompted to create an account.
- Provide your identifying information: last name, date of birth, and last four digits of your Social Security number to complete the security check.
- Create your username and password. The recommended username is RSF + your five digit employee number (ex. RSF00000).
- Choose your communications preferences and answer any questions related to additional communications. RSF Benefits will only reach out to you with important reminders regarding your enrollment and enrollments throughout the year.
- Click on “Get Started” to begin your enrollment.