Don't Wait, Enroll Today
IMPORTANT: If you do not elect your benefits during the annual Open Enrollment period or within 31 days of your date of hire, you will not have Roper St. Francis health plan coverage until the next year unless you have a qualified life event.
HAVE A QUESTION?
How to Enroll
Please follow the directions below to enroll for your Roper St. Francis Benefits.
Ready to Enroll? Enroll Now
Consider Your Options
- Take the time to review our medical plan options—Alliance Prime, Alliance Flex, Alliance Save and Alliance Out of Area.
- Review your dental and vision plan options.
- Determine your contribution into your Health Savings Account (for Alliance Save participants) and/or Flexible Spending Accounts (for all medical plan participants).
Make Your Selections
- Enroll now to complete your selections during 2018 benefits open enrollment (Nov. 6-17, 2017) period. New hires must enroll within 31 days of your date of hire.
- Use “RSF” plus your five digit employee number as your username (ex. RSF00000) and your Social Security number with no dashes as your password (ex. 000000000).
- Make sure you enroll in the medical, dental, vision, Health Flexible Spending and/or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts if you want coverage in 2018.
Confirm Your Selections
- Print your confirmation statement from the website as proof of enrollment. No confirmation statements will be mailed to your home.
- Please note that any new dependents added to the plan must submit the required dependent documentation and the documentation must be approved before the dependent’s coverage will begin.
Forgot Your Password?
Step 1:Click here, then click on “Can’t access your account.”
Step 2: Select “I have a problem with my password” and click “Next”.
Step 3: Provide your Username, which is “RSF” plus your five digit employee number (example, RSF12345). Click on “I’m not a robot”. A security code will be sent to your email. Enter the six digit email verification code and click “Next”. Create a new password.