Don't Wait, Enroll Today
IMPORTANT: If you do not elect your benefits during the annual Open Enrollment period or within 31 days of your date of hire, you will not have Roper St. Francis health plan coverage until the next year unless you have a qualified life event.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Your 2018 Benefits
In addition to providing dependent access to healthcare insurance RSF offers several family-friendly benefits.
- Roper St. Francis Learning Center – Child care for infants through prekindergarten children of RSF teammates is now available on Farmfield Avenue. Call (843) 722-2293 for more information.
- Bright Horizons – The Care Advantage® benefit includes backup child and adult/elder care, pet care and much more.
- Dependent Day Care FSA – You can save tax-free for day care, after-school care or summer day camps.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Free confidential counseling is available for personal concerns and legal issues.
- Wellness Works – Wellness Works is a program open to all teammates and designed to help you learn more about your health status and develop a relationship with a primary care provider and an overall plan for you care. In addition, RSF helps you manage chronic conditions, such as diabetes, through education and training in the myDIABETES program.
- Time Away from Work – RSF provides Paid Time Off (PTO) for personal days and holidays and Extended Illness Hours (EIH) to be used for personal illness.
You have multiple options that leverage the Roper St. Francis Health Alliance network or providers for high-quality, affordable care.
- Short-Term Disability (STD) – You pay for this benefit on after-tax basis. Coverage of $200 to $3,000 per month is available for up to 90 days.
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) – You and RSF share this cost. Coverage of 60 percent of your salary (up to $15,000 per month) is available beginning on the 91st day of disability.
- Workers’ Compensation – RSF pays for this coverage.
We encourage you to invest in yourselves, and we are proud to invest in your retirement benefit. You are automatically enrolled to contribute 4 percent of your salary in pre-tax payroll deductions in the RSF 403(b) retirement plan. RSF contributes $.50 for every dollar you contribute into your 403(b) up to 4 percent of your salary. The matching percentage increases to 6 percent after 10 years of service.
- White Plan – This plan will help you maximize your oral health.
- Silver Plan – This plan includes coverage for orthodontia.
You can enroll in the Physicians Eyecare Plan, which provides coverage for glasses and contact lenses.