Don't Wait, Enroll Today
IMPORTANT: If you do not elect your benefits during the annual Open Enrollment period or within 31 days of your date of hire, you will not have Roper St. Francis Healthcare health plan coverage until the next year unless you have a qualified life event as defined by the IRS.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Roper St. Francis Learning Center – Child care for infants through prekindergarten children of RSFH teammates is now available on Farmfield Avenue. Call (843) 722-2293 for more information.
- Bright Horizons – The Care Advantage® benefit includes backup child and adult/elder care, pet care and much more.
- Dependent Day Care FSA – You can save tax-free for day care, after-school care or summer day camps.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Free confidential counseling is available for personal concerns and legal issues. for more information, please contact 800-384-1097.
- Wellness Works – Wellness Works is a program open to all teammates and designed to help you learn more about your health status and develop a relationship with a primary care provider and an overall plan for your care. In addition, RSFH helps you manage chronic conditions, such as diabetes, through education and training in the myDIABETES program.
- Time Away from Work – RSFH provides Paid Time Off (PTO) for eligible team members for personal days and holidays and Extended Illness Hours (EIH) to be used for personal illness.
- Short-Term Disability (STD) – You pay for this benefit on after-tax basis. Coverage of $200 to $3,000 per month is available for up to 90 days of disability.
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) – You and RSFH share this cost. Coverage of 60 percent of your salary (up to $15,000 per month) is available beginning on the 91st day of disability.
- Workers’ Compensation – RSFH pays for this coverage.
You receive one time your base annual salary up to $125,000. You can also purchase Supplemental Term Life, Dependent Life, Universal Life, and Critical Illness coverage. LEARN MORE
We encourage you to invest in yourself, and we are proud to invest in your retirement benefit. You are automatically enrolled to contribute 4 percent of your salary in pre-tax payroll deduction in the RSFH 403(b) retirement plan. RSFH contributes $.50 for every dollar you contribute into your 403(b) up to 6 percent of your salary. LEARN MORE
- White Plan – This plan will help you maximize your oral health.
- Silver Plan – This plan offers the same benefits as the White Plan, but it also includes coverage for orthodontia.